Owner, Ron Housman:
- B.S., Construction Supervision & Management, Western Michigan University
- Detroit Joint Apprenticeship Committee (8,400 union work hours)
- Registered with U.S. Dept. of Labor as Journeyman Carpenter
- In business since 1990
- 30 years of experience in Insurance Restoration and Claims Consulting
Areas of Expertise
- New Construction
- Custom Carpentry
- Insurance Claim Consulting
When interviewed for a recent press release, Ron Housman, Owner of Housman Construction, had the following to say about his business philosophy:
It’s simple. I treat people the way I like to be treated. You’re not going to get a lot of fancy talk. You’re not going to be up-sold. And, you’re not EVER going to feel “taken.” I hate that; so I would never do business like that.
What you will get is my best advice and my best work. The only way anyone can stay in business for 30 years is to have a lot of happy customers telling others about you and your work. That’s what keeps me busy. That’s what makes me happy.